Enchanting Copywriting e-Course and Coaching Program
Take on any business writing project with gusto.
Woo your readers. And win customers.
Do you ever find yourself staring at a blank sheet?
Struggling to find the right words to sell without feeling sleazy?
You’re not alone.
Persuasive writing is probably one of the most precious skills anyone in business can possess.
But at school, we’ve not learned the art of persuasion. We’ve not learned how to write compelling content. We’ve not learned how to sell without feeling pushy.
And that’s exactly what this course helps you to do.
This course helps you…
- craft persuasive texts so you get answers on emails and clicks on orders
- avoid wishy-washy writing that undermines your credibility
- overcome writer’s block and procrastination by following handy templates and a proven process
- write content that sells without feeling pushy
- infuse your writing with personality to attract the right audience to your business
- become a confident business writer, happy with your content
And what’s more …
You get professional feedback on the most important pieces of content for your business, such as your home page, about page, landing pages, and emails.
Every week, I got content either freshly written or majorly improved with Henneke’s legendary feedback (legendary for her insightful critique that offers you a friendly hand up—rather than beating you down for your awkward performance, as some writing teachers enjoy).
(…) The course sparked an overhaul of my site and sales process. Beyond that, it helped me pin down a relaxed approach for writing all kinds of copy.
~ Winston Sieck, Thinker Academy
This is no ordinary course
You learn in a supportive and fun environment, with like-minded freelancers and business owners. You learn persuasive writing techniques, and practice them one by one. And, most importantly, you get feedback on your writing to accelerate your learning.
The program comprises bite-sized chunks of learning. You learn step-by-step, and practice your skills.
You learn not only how to write, but also what to write:
- Apply the 4-step writing process to speed up writing and overcome writer’s block
- Address your customer’s desires and fears by translating features into benefits
- Use specificity to establish your credibility and win more business
- Avoid the type of words that undermine your trustworthiness
- Turn “we” statements into “you” statements to engage readers
- Write calls-to-action that increase clicks
- Avoid speedbumps so your content offers a smooth reading experience
- Edit your content to boost your persuasiveness
- Infuse your writing with personality
- Write fascinating bullet points to communicate key information at a glance
- Apply the inverted pyramid to reduce bounce rates
- Use the PS formula for clickworthy social media updates
- Learn the essential elements of persuasive product and service descriptions
- Write premeditated emails to increase responses
- Craft value propositions to engage readers
- Write a home page to encourage web visitors to stick around
- Write enticing subject lines for emails to increase your open rates
- Compose sales emails that make people eager to buy
- Inject your personality into a sparkling About page
- Use the conversational technique to write high-converting sales and landing pages quickly
Sound like a lot?
Yep, you’ll learn a lot, but we take it easy, and cover 2 or 3 lessons per week. The lessons build on each other. By the end of the course you’ll be a pro.
I’ve published the new copy on my website; and it has already increased both calls and leads coming through the web form. I can’t wait to start writing my email series, which I’m sure will further help grow my business.
~ Michael V. Pavuk, Point of Sale & Merchant Services, Harbortouch Lehigh Valley
[T]he first enewsletter I wrote using the course material was our most successful ever. Our open rate increased marginally, but our click rate jumped from 5.82% to 41.23%—concrete evidence that the course works. Sales were also good with people coming in, calling and emailing.
~ Roger Carter, Humblehouse.com.au
Henneke’s Enchanting Copywriting course helped me find the words I needed on my website and in my follow up emails. The thoroughly prepared lessons explain exactly what you need to move customers to the next step. I feel confident I now have the right messages in place to grow my business. A rewritten email just helped me win my biggest ever project!
~ Chris Conner, Content Marketing Strategist and Host of Life Science Marketing Radio
Your bonus material
You also receive the following bonus material free of charge:
- A free template for value-based proposals and quotes, so you can charge more for your services and get paid what you deserve
- 10 gobbledygook-free email templates to get results—from demo appointments and testimonials to more sales
- A free lesson with lovable sales techniques to overcome that panicky feeling when having to sell
- A free lesson about the 3 types of persuasive testimonials to let others do the selling for you
- A free lesson on writing seductive sign-up copy to boost your email list
- A bonus week on tackling big writing projects with gusto—learn how to outline projects to write faster, and create compelling book and ecourse titles
About your tutor
Henneke Duistermaat is an irreverent copywriter and business writing coach. She has authored the 5-star rated books How to Write Seductive Web Copy and Blog to Win Business. She’s written many articles about copywriting for popular marketing sites such as Copyblogger and KISSmetrics.
Brian Clark, Founder and CEO of Rainmaker Digital (previously Copyblogger Media), said about Henneke: “She knows how to engage and inspire readers, and she’s an excellent teacher. And that’s why you should follow her every word.”
Henneke has an MBA, a Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing, and a MA in Chinese Language and Culture. She’s also a Chartered Marketer.
Henneke is your personal tutor during the whole program. She provides you with personal feedback on all your assignments; and she answers all your business writing questions.
- The program starts on 21 September 2016 and finishes on 25 November 2016
- A bonus assignment on tackling big writing projects takes place in the week commencing 28 November 2016 (Optional)
- If you get behind, you can submit assignments until 23 December 2016
- Registration opens on Friday 9 September 2016 and closes on Tuesday 13 September 2016 at Midnight PT (or earlier if all places are sold); alumni get priority access for three days
- The program costs $1099; you can also pay in three installments of $389
Only 24 seats availableThis course is sold out