*** THIS COURSE HAS SOLD OUT ***
Enchanting Copywriting e-Course and Coaching Program
Learn how to write persuasive content and win more customers
Do you ever find yourself staring at a blank sheet?
Struggling to find the right words to sell without feeling sleazy?
You’re not alone.
Persuasive writing is probably one of the most precious skills anyone in business can possess.
But at school, we’ve not learned the art of persuasion. We’ve not learned how to write compelling content. We’ve not learned how to sell without feeling pushy.
And that’s exactly what this course helps you to do.
This course helps you…
- craft persuasive texts so you get answers on emails and clicks on orders
- avoid wishy-washy writing that undermines your credibility
- overcome writer’s block and procrastination by following handy templates and a proven process
- become a confident business writer, happy with your content
And what’s more …
You get professional feedback on the most important pieces of content for your business.
I’ve published the new copy on my website; and it has already increased both calls and leads coming through the web form. I can’t wait to start writing my email series, which I’m sure will further help grow my business.
~ Michael V. Pavuk, Point of Sale & Merchant Services, Harbortouch Lehigh Valley
The first enewsletter I wrote using the course material was our most successful ever. Our open rate increased marginally, but our click rate jumped from 5.82% to 41.23%—concrete evidence that the course works. Sales were also good with people coming in, calling and emailing.
~ Roger Carter, Humble House Gallery
Henneke’s Enchanting Copywriting course helped me find the words I needed on my website and in my follow up emails. The thoroughly prepared lessons explain exactly what you need to move customers to the next step. I feel confident I now have the right messages in place to grow my business. A rewritten email just helped me win my biggest ever project!
~ Chris Conner, Content Marketing Strategist and Host of Life Science Marketing Radio
This is no ordinary course
You learn in a supportive and fun environment, with like-minded freelancers and business owners. You learn persuasive writing techniques, and practice them one by one. And, most importantly, you get feedback on your writing to accelerate your learning.
The program comprises bite-sized chunks of learning. You learn step-by-step, and practice your skills.
You learn not only how to write, but also what to write:
- Apply the 4-step writing process to speed up writing and overcome writer’s block
- Address your customer’s desires and fears by translating features into benefits
- Use specificity to establish your credibility and win more business
- Turn “we” statements into “you” statements
- Write calls-to-action that increase clicks
- Avoid speedbumps so your content offers a smooth reading experience
- Edit your content to boost your persuasiveness
- Write heroic bullet points to communicate key information at a glance
- Learn how to structure persuasive product and service descriptions to engage readers
- Craft value propositions to reduce bounce rates
- Create seductive subject lines to increase your open rates
- Compose sales emails that make people eager to buy
- Write blog newsletters to entice more subscribers to click and read your blog posts
You’ll also learn:
- The secret to writing bullet points that are (almost) irresistible to your target audience
- A simple exercise to make your sales texts sound more natural
- The #1 method to add personality to your writing
Sound like a lot?
Yep, you’ll learn a lot, but we take it easy, and cover 2 to 4 lessons per week. The lessons build on each other. By the end of the course you’ll write copy like a pro.
Writing web copy was a nightmare for me. Stomach churning, I kicked and cried my way through. But as a Life Coach and Creative Consultant, I knew writing web copy is essential.
My dream was to hire an expert to write copy for me but how could I trust someone to capture my unique voice? When I read “How To Write Seductive Web Copy,” I was certain Henneke was the answer to my prayers. I would hire her and never write web copy again. I felt amazing. Until, she informed me she doesn’t do freelance copywriting. She suggested her Enchanting Copywriting Course instead. (…)
I’m not going to lie, the first few weeks included some residual tears and temper tantrums. Then her magic took hold and my confidence grew. Not only did I create my dream site, I gained skills that will support me and my team well beyond the Consciously Awesome site.
Her program is amazing. She breaks down the daunting process into simple steps. Her personalized support and genuine investment in my success was apparent. She believed in me and suddenly so did I.
~ Sheila Applegate, MSW, Conscious Life Coach
Your bonus material
You also receive the following bonus material free of charge:
- A free template for value-based proposals and quotes, so you can charge more for your services and get paid what you deserve
- A guide on the pre-meditated method for writing emails
- 8 gobbledygook-free email templates to get results—from demo appointments to guest post pitches and feedback requests
- A free lesson about the 3 types of persuasive testimonials to let others do the selling for you
About your tutor
Henneke Duistermaat is an irreverent copywriter and business writing coach. She has authored the 5-star rated books How to Write Seductive Web Copy and Blog to Win Business. She’s written many articles about copywriting for popular marketing sites such as Copyblogger and KISSmetrics.
Brian Clark, Founder and CEO of Rainmaker Digital (previously Copyblogger Media), said about Henneke: “She knows how to engage and inspire readers, and she’s an excellent teacher. And that’s why you should follow her every word.”
Henneke has an MBA, a Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing, and an MA in Chinese Language and Culture.
Henneke is your personal tutor during the whole program. She provides you with personal feedback on all your assignments; and she answers all your business writing questions.
I’ve done a few different marketing programmes/coaching in the past. What was brilliant and unique about this one was that I had to produce ‘homework’ every week. I had to put in time and effort there and then, rather than filing it away as a ‘good idea, must do that sometime’. It was a challenge to keep up, but the big driver to do the homework was to get concrete and expert feedback from Henneke.
~ Mary Rafferty, Mediator, Coach, Trainer and Conflict Resolution Specialist
What’s included in the program
The Enchanting Copywriting eCourse and Coaching Program consists of:
- 15 short videos and transcripts to learn copywriting techniques step-by-step
- Annotated examples to help you understand how to structure persuasive sales pages
- Weekly assignments to practice specific copywriting skills
- Personal written feedback on your assignments (posted in the forums) to accelerate your learning
- Small groups to make introverts feel at ease
- Private forum access to get answers to any copywriting questions
This course is for small business owners, solo-flyers, and freelancers.
Whether you’re a coach, B2B consultant, web designer, copywriter, or interior designer, or whether you run a niche e-commerce site or small agency, this program helps you write more compelling content, so you can grow your business.
- The course starts on Wednesday 20 February 2019 and finishes on Friday 5 April 2019
- All study material is downloadable and remains available online for three months after the course finishes
- Only 15 seats are available
Email me: Henneke [at] EnchantingMarketing [dot] com