Enchanting Copywriting e-Course and Coaching Program
Learn how to write persuasive content and win more customers
*** This course is sold out for 2017 ***
Do you ever find yourself staring at a blank sheet?
Struggling to find the right words to sell without feeling sleazy?
You’re not alone.
Persuasive writing is probably one of the most precious skills anyone in business can possess.
But at school, we’ve not learned the art of persuasion. We’ve not learned how to write compelling content. We’ve not learned how to sell without feeling pushy.
And that’s exactly what this course helps you to do.
This course helps you…
- craft persuasive texts so you get answers on emails and clicks on orders
- avoid wishy-washy writing that undermines your credibility
- overcome writer’s block and procrastination by following handy templates and a proven process
- write content that sells without feeling pushy
- infuse your writing with personality to attract the right audience to your business
- become a confident business writer, happy with your content
And what’s more …
You get professional feedback on the most important pieces of content for your business, such as your home page, about page, landing pages, and emails.
Every week, I got content either freshly written or majorly improved with Henneke’s legendary feedback (legendary for her insightful critique that offers you a friendly hand up—rather than beating you down for your awkward performance, as some writing teachers enjoy).
(…) The course sparked an overhaul of my site and sales process. Beyond that, it helped me pin down a relaxed approach for writing all kinds of copy.
~ Winston Sieck, Thinker Academy
This is no ordinary course
You learn in a supportive and fun environment, with like-minded freelancers and business owners. You learn persuasive writing techniques, and practice them one by one. And, most importantly, you get feedback on your writing to accelerate your learning.
The program comprises bite-sized chunks of learning. You learn step-by-step, and practice your skills.
You learn not only how to write, but also what to write:
- Apply the 4-step writing process to speed up writing and overcome writer’s block
- Address your customer’s desires and fears by translating features into benefits
- Use specificity to establish your credibility and win more business
- Turn “we” statements into “you” statements to engage readers
- Write calls-to-action that increase clicks
- Avoid speedbumps so your content offers a smooth reading experience
- Edit your content to boost your persuasiveness
- Infuse your writing with personality
- Write heroic bullet points to communicate key information at a glance
- Apply the inverted pyramid to reduce bounce rates
- Use the PS formula for clickworthy social media updates
- Write premeditated emails to increase responses
- Create seductive subject lines for emails to increase your open rates
- Compose sales emails that make people eager to buy
- Write blog ‘newsletters’ to entice more email subscribers to read your content
- Craft value propositions to engage readers
- Write a home page to encourage web visitors to stick around
- Inject your personality into your About page (and attract the right audience to your biz)
- Engage and inspire website visitors with your company’s founding story
- Learn the essential elements of persuasive product and service descriptions
Sound like a lot?
Yep, you’ll learn a lot, but we take it easy, and cover 2 or 3 lessons per week. The lessons build on each other. By the end of the course you’ll be a pro.
I’ve published the new copy on my website; and it has already increased both calls and leads coming through the web form. I can’t wait to start writing my email series, which I’m sure will further help grow my business.
~ Michael V. Pavuk, Point of Sale & Merchant Services, Harbortouch Lehigh Valley
[T]he first enewsletter I wrote using the course material was our most successful ever. Our open rate increased marginally, but our click rate jumped from 5.82% to 41.23%—concrete evidence that the course works. Sales were also good with people coming in, calling and emailing.
~ Roger Carter, Humblehouse.com.au
Henneke’s Enchanting Copywriting course helped me find the words I needed on my website and in my follow up emails. The thoroughly prepared lessons explain exactly what you need to move customers to the next step. I feel confident I now have the right messages in place to grow my business. A rewritten email just helped me win my biggest ever project!
~ Chris Conner, Content Marketing Strategist and Host of Life Science Marketing Radio
Since taking the course, I have noticed a marked improvement in skills that are vital to my job as translator. When I am asked to translate sales copy or web sites, it takes me now about three seconds to see how to highlight the benefits, cut the flab and improve the structure.
When editing texts delivered by freelancers, I find the problems leap off the page. I feel much more sure-footed about determining what the issues are and how to turn them around, so I produce crisper copy faster.
Last week, I used the skills I learned in the course to overhaul a complex sales brochure, which helped my company win the first stage in a bid for a huge and lucrative project.
~ Liza Montesi, German-English Translator
We’re a one-service content marketing agency, and during the course I wrote a sales page we liked so much, we decided to put the text on our home page. My sales team loves it because it does most of the selling for them. Our email signups and relevant leads have both increased.
~ Danny Ashton, Neomam.com
Your bonus material
You also receive the following bonus material free of charge:
- A free template for value-based proposals and quotes, so you can charge more for your services and get paid what you deserve
- 8 gobbledygook-free email templates to get results—from demo appointments to guest post pitches and feedback requests
- A free lesson about the 3 types of persuasive testimonials to let others do the selling for you
- A bonus week on the conversational approach for long landing pages
About your tutor
Henneke Duistermaat is an irreverent copywriter and business writing coach. She has authored the 5-star rated books How to Write Seductive Web Copy and Blog to Win Business. She’s written many articles about copywriting for popular marketing sites such as Copyblogger and KISSmetrics.
Brian Clark, Founder and CEO of Rainmaker Digital (previously Copyblogger Media), said about Henneke: “She knows how to engage and inspire readers, and she’s an excellent teacher. And that’s why you should follow her every word.”
Henneke has an MBA, a Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing, and an MA in Chinese Language and Culture.
Henneke is your personal tutor during the whole program. She provides you with personal feedback on all your assignments; and she answers all your business writing questions.
The Next Course Starts Early 2018
Don’t want to miss out?
Get on the early bird list now:
I’ve done a few different marketing programmes/coaching in the past. What was brilliant and unique about this one was that I had to produce ‘homework’ every week. I had to put in time and effort there and then, rather than filing it away as a ‘good idea, must do that sometime’. It was a challenge to keep up, but the big driver to do the homework was to get concrete and expert feedback from Henneke.
~ Mary Rafferty, Mediator, Coach, Trainer and Conflict Resolution Specialist
Thank you so much, Henneke, for your incredible personal investment in making this course so valuable. They say that when you love what you do it no longer feels like work. You obviously have a great deal of love for the work and more importantly, the people. Bless you.
~ Darryl Hewitt, Executive Coach – Cultural Diversity Coaching
Email me: Henneke [at] EnchantingMarketing [dot] com