Here are my 30 topics. This was an excellent assignment! It thought this would be a real challenge. But after having my ideal reader in mind (as the pdf suggested) and having a target to come up with 30 topics in 30 minutes, the topics just flowed…
1. How to select the perfect pre primary school for your child
2. How to select the perfect primary school for your child
3. Thing to look out for in your pre primary school
4. Questions to ask the school administrator/prinicpal when visiting the school
5. 7 things that a mother must teach to teach her child, even if she goes to school
6. What a montessori parent can expect out of a montessori school
7. 6 reasons why being a teacher is the best job in the world
8. 7 questions to ask the teacher at your next PTM
9. An ILM Montessori’s Trustee’s knock-out perspective on education
10. How to transition your child from a Pre-Primary school to a Primary school
11. 3 best gifts you can give your children
12. 7 things never to worry about your children
13. 7 reasons why children are “bundles of joy”
14. 15 ways to positively spend time with your children in the summer.
15. 15 things to help your 5 year old to study better?
16. How to train your child to deal with bullies
17. How to make your child an emotionally strong – superman
18. Remagnetise your child’s moral compass
19. Your child’s True North: Help your child find his Purpose
20. Why your child doesn’t listen to you?
21. Positive Discipline – How to correct misbehaviours
22. How to correctly encourage your child, without overdoing it
23. 5 ways to help the shy child come out of his shell
24. 5 games you can play with your child to boost his Math skills
25. 5 games to help improve your child’s English
26. 7 games to bring our the Picasso in your child
27. How to just be and enjoy the moment with your children.
28. 5 take backs from Trever’s book “motnessori Madness”
29. Book Review: Seven Habits of Happy Kids – Sean Covey
30. 4 ways how ILM Montessori is similar to Khan’s Academy