Here is the latest post that I edited to the blog. Before the guest blogger didn’t have any H2s in the post, so I wrote them all. After analysing them one by one I am not that happy even though before I quite liked the post.
After analysing my post I would change the first and the last two H2s. What do you think about those in between? They promise a benefit, but they are not exciting.
6 Mighty Social Media Tools to Accelerate Your Facebook Contests
– Contests Are a Solid Way of Building Your List (arouses curiosity – why solid? But anyway. I don’t like this any more. I should have written: “A Tactic That Remained Stable During The Hasty Changes” – arouses curiosity, really, which one?)
– #1. Get Ideas and Optimize with Hootsuite (promises more ideas)
– #2. Use Oktopost to Measure Your Efforts (promises clarity in your work)
– #3. Boost Posts to Reach More People (promises reaching more people)
– #4. Email Your List to Supply Initial Traffic (promises reaching more people)
– #5. Source Royalty Free Images From Flickr (promises nice design)
– #6. Use a Facebook Ad Manager If You Have a Larger Budget (it doesn’t really promise anything. I should have written “Use a Facebook Ad Manager to Optimise Your Budget)
– Tools Can Help To Accelerate Your Efforts (promises benefit of faster work. I should have written “The Secret to Work Smarter Not Harder”)