Home › Forums › Enchanting Business Blogging – Spring 2014 › Syllabus and Assignments › Module 8: How to Write an Inspirational Final Paragraph › Reply To: Module 8: How to Write an Inspirational Final Paragraph
Day 2 – Tuesday: What makes a final paragraph boring? What makes it inspirational?
Which paragraphs inspire you as a reader? Which do you find dull?
Your action points for today:
- Choose a final paragraph you’ve NOT written yourself – it can be a paragraph you like or don’t like
- Read the paragraph slowly a few times
- Analyze the paragraph: What is the key message for the reader? How does the paragraph inspire you? Or why does it not? Which sensory or emotional words are used? Are the sentences long or short? Do you like the final line?
- Post the final paragraph in the forum (or a link to it – whichever you find easier) and summarize your findings
- If you have time, choose a blog post for which you’d like to write or re-write a final paragraph. Write your first draft and edit it tomorrow.
Enchant readers. Woo customers. Win business.