When you can see how blog posts of popular bloggers like Sean d’Souza can be improved, you’re on your own track to blogging greatness
So Cool! 🙂
Ok, here’s my assignment for this Module.
Inner Peace is attained by detaching ourselves from our possessions. Detachment comes by realizing that everything belongs to God.
In the intro empathize with the reader how the smallest of things gets us stressed out, like a small scratch on the car.
Reflect with the reader why this happens
The stress comes because we are too attached to our possessions. When we are attached our possessions become our identity. Anything that threatens our possession, is a threat to our identity. We see it as a fight for survival.
Reveal the solution?
Detach from possessions. The way to detach is to realize that nothing belongs to us.
Explain what does it mean “nothing belongs to us?”
Everything is a gift from God, to fulfill our life’s purpose ie Spiritual Growth. Give examples.
Pointout more benefits of this new way of looking at the world
* Improves your relationships
* You are sensitive to nature & the environment
* You’re more charitable
* Decision making becomes easier
* Your health improves, as you take care of your body.
Conclude by encouraging the reader to adopt this new way of looking at the world.
* Why do we get stressed over little things?
* How to be at peace in the face of a loss
* If ‘nothing belongs to me’ then who does it belong to?
* 5 additional blessings of this new realization