Excellent work, Gay.
2. 5 Comedy Writing Techniques to Make Your Writing Memorable
=> I like this
3. How to Captivate Your Readers and Develop Loyal Fans Using Comedy Writing Tricks
=> I love the word “captivate”. Perhaps shorten it slightly:
How to Captivate Your Readers Using Simple Comedy Tricks
4. How to Attract a Devoted Reading Audience by Using Humor Like Ellen
=> The word “devoted” is great, too. Perhaps: How to Attract Devoted Readers by Using Humor Like Ellen
On your second set:
12. 12 Design Ingredients for a Sizzling Ebook Recipe
=> I agree with you. This is my fave, too. I’d be tempted to leave off “recipe” and perhaps add “essential” like in your #1: 12 Essential Design Ingredients for a Sizzling Ebook
2. How to Design an Ebook that Gets Rave Reviews like a #1 Amazon Best Seller
=> This one is good, too. Perhaps a little shorter: How to Design an Ebook That Gets Rave Reviews
Great job – you’ve played well with the templates and different power words.
Enchant readers. Woo customers. Win business.