1. How to Write an Article in 20 Minutes
- The specific benefit: I can write content fast, so I will have more time to other things.
- The power word: 20 minutes. It seems so short that it’s almost unbelievable.
http://www.copyblogger.com/write-article-fast/ This post is from Copyblogger, and I remembered it from a week ago. I liked it that much.
2. 93% of Bloggers Are Clueless About These Crucial Blog Post Ingredients
- The specific benefit: I can make my blog posts better with tips most of the bloggers don’t know.
- The power word: 93%, clueless – it must be valuable content if so many people fails to apply it.
3. How To Be More Powerful, Charismatic and Persuasive In 3 Seconds
- The specific benefit: the post can help me to be more like what I want to be.
- The power word: in 3 seconds – just like at the 1st point (I didn’t choose this same patter by purpose) it promises such a short time that seems to be unreal. The answer must be trivial.
(Maybe it’s a valuable feedback for you: it take me a while to figure formatting and could still do better, you might see several edits of this single post, as I am not that good with html.)