– Do you think a search term in the title is less important than the benefit in the title? In this case people would search for “how to promote event”, and not “event sells out”. I feel that putting this benefit to the title might make it less findable.
– I feel that “in less than a day” is something that the post can’t promise. Why do you think it’s ok to say something like these?
Here are some more titles I will be working on in the following days.
1. I want to share how I use Google calendar to organise my day to be productive.
benefit: being productive with Google Calendar
power word: (hack, happiness) 7 Google Calendar Hacks To Boost Your Productivity and Happiness
2. In a longer post I want to tell what makes a Facebook contest successful (here the search term is “successful Facebook contest” that I want to be included)
benefit: having a successful Facebook contest, success means getting more leads
power words: The Definitive Guide of a Successful Facebook Contest For More Leads
3. I want to give tips on how to promote a Facebook contest to get more subscribers (Here the search term is “promoting Facebook contest”)
benefit: reach potential customers
power: 7 Inevitable Steps to Promote Your Facebook Contest To Reach Customers
4. I want to share a list of Facebook contests that failed, so others can learn from the mistakes.
benefit: learn from failed contests
power: 5 Callow Facebook Contest Failures You Should Learn From