Day 2 – Tuesday: Follow the Sure-Fire Method to Writing Your Own Opening Paragraph
When I started my blogging journey, I would reread my favorite opening paragraphs, before writing my own. This helped me to adapt the right mindset for writing an opening. Of course, my favorite openings, all followed this same structure.
Your action points for today:
- Download and read the cheat sheet for this module (see below)
- Reread the 5 examples supplied yesterday
- Write an opening paragraph for a post your working on (or re-write an existing paragraph)
- Edit your own text using the 5-point cheat sheet (you can find it here)
- Start a new topic and post your opening paragraph in the forums
Enchant readers. Woo customers. Win business.