Thanks for the feedback.
Usability experts recommend using numerals rather than words (grammar purists disagree). “From two days to four hours” would be longer and attract less attention.
I always wondered this, now I know 🙂
Here are some more headlines that caught my attention but didn’t make it to the final list:
* 6 SEO Sins That’ll Put You on Google’s Naughty List
* Why some people make money writing and others never will
* 28 and a ½ Ideas for Business Blog Posts
* How to Get Over Your Public-Speaking Nerves
* How I Cured My Anxiety
* A Scientific Guide to Hashtags: How Many, Which Ones, and Where to Use Them
As a rule do you always use ‘power’ words in headlines? How about something that’s simple and direct, like “How I Cured My Anxiety?”