You know what? Writing these headlines is hard work.
Background: The target audience of my new project is 50 – 65 year old persons who are seriously considering starting their own business. Owning a business can be an exciting and rewarding alternative to traditional retirement or encore career as a greeter at Wal-mart!
Anyway, I would appreciate your comments. Note: I really don’t know what words should be capitalized in a headline. Any guidance on that?
1. They laughed when I said I was going to start my own business at 59 years old, but when I started making buckets full of profits! —
2. 7 Reasons to start a business today – – even if you are 60 years old
3. Learn why 55 is the perfect age to launch your own business
4. The Naked Truth: 6 Ways you can start a profitable business at any age
5. 7 Insider Secrets of starting your own successful business today, no matter what your age
6. What you already know is in demand! Start cashing in by starting your own business today
7. 5 Lies that are holding you back from your entrepreneurial dream
8. You don’t have to be 30 years old and have hair to launch your own business!
9. 9 Eye-opening Lessons Richard Branson can teach you about choosing which business to start
10. Mystery Revealed: How to transform your expertise into your own profitable business
11. Don’t settle for a job as a “Wal-Mart Greeter”. Use your experience to launch your own moneymaking business
12. Got an Internet connection? Then you can start your own no-risk business today
13. Warning: Owning your own business can make you wealthy