Dear Helga, Henneke and Ruth,
Thank you for your comments- they really help. I wrote today’s headlines with them in mind.
I’m posting today’s assignment now, and will check back later to see your own work 🙂
1) How to create the Snoezelen bliss for your autistic child at home- without breaking walls or your budget
2) Snoezelen at home- how to create a peaceful haven for your autistic child
3) 7 steps to create a peaceful Snoezelen spot at home for your autistic child
4) How to relieve your autistic child’s anxiety and help him open up [with snoezelen?]
5) How to use the magic of Snoezelen at home to help your child deal with anxiety and open up
6) 13 ways to bring the magic of Snoezelen home to help relieve your child’s anxiety and help him open up
7) 7 steps to create a calming Snoezelen haven at home for your autistic child- no need to break walls or your budget
8) 13 ways to help your autistic child open up by creating a snoezelen-like haven at home (without breaking walls or your budget)
9) 7 simple things you can do to help your autistic child deal with anxiety by bringing Snoezelen home (no need to break walls or your budget!)
10) 7 simple things you can do to help your autistic child by creating a snoezelen-like spot at home
11) How to help your autistic child open up and deal with anxiety by creating a snoezelen-like spot at home (without breaking walls or your budget)
12) 13 simple ways you can use snoezelen at home to help your autistic child open up
I think I like the last one best, because it’s simpler, not too loaded, and states a powerful benefit. But I might be wrong.
Now I wonder… how long is too long? How many benefits should I state in a headline if there are many? They all seem important, but some of my headlines seem overloaded (11, 7).