Thank you Henneke and Mary for the useful advise. It took me back to the drawing board for two days! I tried to incorporate the advise and produce another set of 12 headlines.
The first thing to consider is how your post will inspire Sarah or make her feel better. Is it the connection with the earth? Or a greater understanding of the world around her?
This was very important. Sarah is keen on personal development that should be a main benefit of this post. In the next module I will explore more of her but I took personal grow as main benefit for this series of headlines.
Even though your post is about the 4 elements, you don’t necessarily need to mention this in your headline – unless you feel this adds intrigue or it’s what Sarah is looking for (you know her better than I do!).
Looked for other ways to refer to the 4 elements. This was a fun exersice and I think I will be on the look out for more variations.
The word “mystic” doesn’t work that well with my “grounded” approach, I rather not use it for now but it is on my list of power words 🙂
13) How to get aware of the foundational building blocks of Nature
14) How to use the basic building blocks of nature for personal growth
15) 4 cornerstones of Nature to start growing in an unexpected way
16) The 4 cornerstones of nature to use for personal growth
17) How the 4 grounding building blocks from nature relate to your own growing proces
18) How to synchronize with the 4 elements to get a better understanding of your self.
19) How understanding the 4 elements can give you a better balance in modern day life
20) How to understand the foundation of Nature to find your growing oppertunity’s
21) How the essential parts of Nature can give you clues to grow
22) How awareness of the essential parts of Nature can give you the seeds to grow.
23) How to see structure in your life with help of old and universal knowledge.
24) Harvest the ancient power of the 4 elements to develop yourself personal
25) How to harvest the foundation of Nature to develop yourself personally
Fine Art Jewellery
Grounded in Nature