My sources of inspiration for this assignment:
How to Write Magnetic Headlines, a Copyblogger ebook
How to Write a Magnetic Headline (in Under 15 minutes), a Copyblogger podcast, The Lede
52 Headline Hacks, Jon Morrow’s Boost Blog Traffic
102 Headline-Writing Formulas, Chris Garret for AuthorityBlogger
The 4 essential U’s of a strong headline: 1) Useful 2) Urgent 3) Unique 4) Ultra-Specific
My two posts are rewrites of ones I would like to update and move to my new (currently under-construction) site.
How To Find Your Business’ Online Voice–In Less Than 1001 Nights
1) How to _____ Like a _____ (Chris Garret)
How to Capture Your Customers Attention with Your Own Enchanting Voice Like a Modern Day Scheherazade.
2) How to be a _______ (Chris Garret)
How to be a Scheherazade for Your Brand by Thrilling Your Customers with Enchanting Tales.
3) [Do Something] Like [Famous Person]: 20 Ways to [Blank] (Jon Morrow)
Seduce Your Readers Like Scheherazade: 13 Ways to Entrace Your Clients with Your Unique Voice.
4) How to Use [Blank] to [Blank] (Jon Morrow)
How to Use Story-Telling Techniques to Entertain, Engage, and Enrapture Your Clients and Keep Them Returning for More.
5) How to [Do Something] While You [Do Something Else] (Jon Morrow)
How to Enchant Your Customers With Stories They Will Clamor to Hear While You Build Brand Loyalty.
6) How to [Do Something] That Your [Target Audience] Will Love (Jon Morrow)
How to Weave Addictive Stories That Your Busy Clients Will Love
7) Double the Benefits, Double the Power (Copyblogger)
How to Find Your Seductive Online Voice and Transform Your Readers into Loyal Customers
8) How to [Mundane Task] That [Rewarding Benefit] (Copyblogger)
How to Write Blog Posts That Builds Customer Trust and Engagement
9) Leaving Out the “To” Works, Too (Copyblogger)
How Simple Stories Can Establish a Bond of Trust Between Your Brand and Even Your Most Jaded Clients
10) Leaving Out the “To” Works, Too (Copyblogger)
How Lessons from a Classic Story Can Transform Your Drab Web Copy into a Tales of Enchantment.
11) Double the Benefits, Double the Power (Copyblogger)
How to Craft Your Unique Business Story and Win Customer Loyalty
12) Double the Benefits, Double the Power (Copyblogger)
How to Sing a Siren Song to Transform Even Your Most Finicky Client into Your Most Ardent Brand Evangelist
“To live is so startling it leaves little time for anything else.” ~Emily Dickinson Lori Sailiata