These are really quick and general notes.
Henneke, I was really surprised how many of these I was able to come up with in a short time.
I hope they make sense since there is not a lot of explanation there.
1. X reasons why you should start your own business
2. X reasons why you should NOT start your own business
3. X things to look for in a business opportunity
4. X things to “run from” in a business opportunity
5. Provide a list of proven B to C services
6. Provide a list of proven B to B services
7. List of businesses that only require a computer, internet connection and a phone
8. X ideas for products or crafts that could be sold
9. X strategies for financing your new business
10. X steps for launching your new business
How to Posts:
11. How to choose the right type of business to start
12. How to decide whether to start a business from scratch or buy an existing business
13. How to estimate start up costs for a new business
14. How to determine if there is a real market for your service or product
15. How to finance your new business
16. How to launch your new business: step by step
17. Why you might consider taking in a partner in your new business
18. Why you must do your due diligence BEFORE starting your business
19. Why it is critical to understand the difference between profit\loss and cash flow
20. Why you might consider a franchised business or licensing opportunity
21. What records will be required by government agencies, etc.
22. What licenses or permits are necessary
23. What form should my business take: sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation, LLC, etc.
24. What do I need to know about starting my own business (Not a business person now)
Do I Posts:
25. Do I need an accountant or bookkeeper
26. Do I need a lawyer
27. Do I need special insurance
28. Do I really need a business plan
29. Do I need a business coach or mentor
Feel Good and Encouragement type posts:
30. What are the possible financial rewards of being a business owner
31. You already have decades of skills and knowledge to bring to a new business
32. You have the maturity and have learned real life-lessons that will help you in your new business
33. Explain what it feels like to own your own successful business
34. Profit is not a dirty word (it is how we keep score)