Well, I am back. Got a bit stuck but with a piece of paper in the sun this afternoon I came up with these Blog Idea’s:
1. Showing analogy’s in Nature that can help in finding peace in daily life.
2. How to observe a plant/flower/fruit growing.
3. Recognize what seasons do with you, how do you feel in spring, summer winter autumn
4. When buying clothes how to chose brands that care for nature (no chemicals)
5. What you need to know about biological gardening, the essentials
6. Biological/ethical but still fashionable
7. Easy ways to look “grand” without losing your soul
8. Tips on making a powerful entrance
9. Meditation on nature
10. How smell influences you, natural scents
11. How to look for “stuff/things” that are perhaps a tad more expensive but live longer and nourish the soul. (small footprint)
12. Simple things that make life enjoyable, like fresh bread or a walk in a wood.
13. Harvesting fruit and making jam in a creative way.
14. Cook a creative meal from honest products – The Artist Way
15. How to find jewellers with special products, handmade with soul. (we hide a bit so I tell you where you can find us)
16. Karma Yoga, or how to enjoy the routine in household tasks
17. Away with the guilty feelings, in Nature every plant is valuable big or small
18. Scrapbooking with Nature, how to preserve things you find in Nature and some creative things you can do with it. (Could be a series)
19. Spirals in Nature, they are everywhere…
20. 7 ways to observe Nature – magnifier glass, camera, drawing etc…
21. Plants and their pollinators (with drawings from myself)
22. Abundance of Nature: The monthly harvest of pictures from my garden (I take a lot of Macro-shots of my plants)
23. Jewellery through the Ages: looking for pieces that are inspired by Nature (bv. like the Lotus rings in Egypte 3000 year ago)
24. A series about the 4 elements.
25. When you travel how to keep grounded, places of rest in a city.
I have an advantage in Visuals. It is easy for me to create my own images. Drawings, the pictures I take in the garden. These also inspire me to make jewellery. Telling how I travel from visual to a jewel is also a subject I can write about.
Fine Art Jewellery
Grounded in Nature