Blog Purpose: I help entrepreneurs and businesses discover their unique stories and devise a delivery that entices and enchants their staff and clients into becoming brand evangelists.
What does she dream about and how can you help?
What does she struggle with and how can you help?
Which difficult decisions does she have to make?
Which choices does she have to make, e.g.
o product X vs product Y – which is better?
o brand A vs brand B – which is better value?
o service 1 vs service 2 – which is most useful?
Which hot industry topics does she follow?
On which topics does she struggle to form an opinion?
Which of her ideas or opinions do you think are wrong?
Which mistakes does she make?
What does she need to know but doesn’t know?
Which buying decisions does she need to make?
Which resources could she learn from?
Which experts could she learn from?
What questions does she have? Which? How? What? When? Who? Why? Where?
30 Blog Topics in 30 Minutes
1) How to gain more visibility with limited time and resources
2) How to make my newsletter more interesting
3) How to engage my staff for effective team building
4) How to tell our company story to increase customer loyalty
5) How to compete more effectively against the chain and online stores
6) How to discover what to blog about
7) How to use podcasts to create an online community
8) How to use Google Plus resources like HOAs to business
9) Creative ways to use YouTube for product awareness
10) How to use Pinterest to drive traffic to our product sales pages
11) How to build my email list
12) How to write compelling product descriptions
13) How to create an editorial calendar for the blog
14) How to create a social media calendar for all of our active channels
15) How to manage your social media presence
16) How to empower staff to create a richer social media presence
17) How to mitigate and, even better…avoid social media snafus with a flesh-and-blood staff
18) How to encourage customer participation in social media channels.
19) How to use the power of Twitter and FaceBook as customer satisfaction indicators.
20) How to use Google Local to solidify your Authority.
21) How to navigate the hidden (in plain site) world of Google Analytics
22) How to make your location a star attraction to your business.
23) How to try new moves without losing your loyal customers
24) How to elicit the best kinds of customer responses.
25) How to make your customers feel like family.
26) How to make your staff feel indispensable.
27) How to use staff spotlights and interviews to give your business heart.
28) How to interview customers and clients using your products
29) How to get customers to tell your story
30) How to create events that encourage customers to buy a “souvenir”
“To live is so startling it leaves little time for anything else.” ~Emily Dickinson Lori Sailiata