May 1, 2014 at 9:07 pm #963
Day 4 – Thursday: A cheat sheet for developing your voice
Today we consolidate our work of the past two weeks.
Your action points for today
- Continue working on (the part of) your post (300 – 400 words) you worked on yesterday.
- Download the cheat sheet (below). Go through each of the steps we’ve discussed to make your blog post engaging, dynamic, and enchanting.
- Reread your blog post to see whether you can cut more flabby phrases. Pay attention to #7 of yesterday’s list of flabby phrases (starting sentences with it or there).
- Read your blog post aloud to see whether you stumble over any sentences.
- Post your blog post in the forums.
Click here to download your Editing Cheat Sheet (opens a new tab)
Enchant readers. Woo customers. Win business.